Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Proverbial First Post

If you're looking at this site that means either a) you're my dad, b) you're a good friend and I sent you this link 100+ times, or c) you're most certainly on the wrong page.  In all seriousness, to all my devoted fans (looking at you, dad) out there checking this site out, I really appreciate it.  I decided to start this blog mainly to air out my dirty laundry about the Mets struggles, but also offer the keenest insight into my thoughts about everything that is right and wrong in the MLB today.  Shoutout to my man, John Vittas (acrossthejohn.blogspot.com) for giving me the inspiration to start my own blog and get things rolling.

That being said, be on the lookout for weekly or bi-montly posts (rants) about the struggles of the finest MLB franchise that we all love to loathe; the New York Mets.  I will also be discussing the Maryland Terrapins Baseball Team, and other pertinent MLB news.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! I expect nothing but informed expertise from one of the best baseball minds I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C) friend of your Dad's. Hi Jonathon this is Mr. Baseball. Mr. Chuck Weingarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chuck! Thanks for checking out the blog, there will be plenty more articles to come. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete